Hi:     I've been following the discussion on abstractions and the recent messages have been talking about a ei200 batch driver (ei.c: https://minnie.tuhs.org/cgi-bin/utree.pl?file=AUSAM/sys/dmr/ei.c). I have access to DtCyber (CDC Cyber emulator) that runs all/most of the cdc operating system. I'm toying with the idea of getting ei200 running. In looking at things, I ran across the following in https://minnie.tuhs.org/cgi-bin/utree.pl?file=AUSAM/READ_ME > The UNSW batch system has not been provided with this > distribution, because of its limited appeal. > If you are unfortunate enough to have a CYBER to talk to, > please contact us and we will forward it to you. Does anyone happen to know if the batch system is still around? thanks -ron