I see mention of an emulator in the GitHub repo, but I don’t see any emulator that is available. Am I reading this wrong? All that is mentioned is a telnet address to something that just drops. From: Deborah Scherrer Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 5:46 AM To: tuhs@minnie.tuhs.org Subject: Re: [TUHS] Recovered!!! The Georgia Tech Software Tools Subystemfor Prime Computers Awesome!!! Arnold, you're a saint!!!! D On 9/24/19 12:45 PM, Arnold Robbins wrote: > Hello All. > > Believed lost in the mists of time for over 30 years, the Georgia Tech > Software Tools Subsystem for Prime Computers, along with the Georgia Tech > C Compiler for Prime Computers, have been recovered! > > The source code and documentation (and binary files) are available in a > Github repo: https://github.com/arnoldrobbins/gt-swt. > > The README.md there provides some brief history and credits with respect > to the recovery, and w.r.t. the subsystem and C compilers themselves. > > Credit to Scott Lee for making and keeping the tapes and driving the > recovery process, and to Dennis Boone and yours truly for contributing > financially. I set up the repo. > > For anyone who used and/or contributed to this software, we hope you'll > enjoy this trip down memory lane. > > Feel free to forward this note to interested parties. > > Enjoy, > > Arnold Robbins > (On behalf of the swt recovery team. :-)