On 7/15/20 10:17 PM, Grant Taylor via TUHS wrote: > Does anyone happen to have copies of H.J. Lu's Bootable Root and the > associated Linux Base System disk images from the early '90s? I manged to find something after sending the email last night. But I'm having trouble accessing them. As such, I'm still interested to know if other people have a copy. I say trouble accessing them because the HJ 0.99pl7 Bootable Root disk can't mount the XiaFS base disk images. Further, when I try to mount them from Slackware 3.1 ('96) after loading the XiaFS module, things don't work correctly. df shows that there is different amounts of content on the three base disk images. But doing an ls on the mount point returns an error. (I don't have the error handy.) Someone responded to me on Twitter this morning with a link to some other files, but I've not yet had an opportunity to try them. -- Grant. . . . unix || die