At the risk of the probably deserved flames for replying to my own original post.... On 7/15/20 10:17 PM, Grant Taylor via TUHS wrote: > Is it okay for me to ask a question about Linux that's from '91~'92? It sounds like Linux, as a history / development there of, is generally on topic. Obviously pending comments from Warren. But I do think that we probably want to avoid turning this into a general Linux support forum. There are many of those already and we don't need yet another one. Just my 2ยข worth. -- Grant. . . . unix || die