I've been fixing and enhancing James Youngman's git-sccsimport to use with some of my SCCS archives, and I thought it might be the ultimate stress test of it to convert the CSRG BSD SCCS archives. The conversion takes about an hour to run on my old-ish Dell server. This conversion is unlike others -- there is some mechanical compression of related deltas into a single Git commit. https://github.com/robohack/ucb-csrg-bsd https://github.com/robohack/git-sccsimport -- Greg A. Woods Kelowna, BC +1 250 762-7675 RoboHack Planix, Inc. Avoncote Farms