I second its replacement with Apostrophe. On Wednesday, August 12, 2020 at 10:36:47 AM UTC-5, Đoàn Trần Công Danh wrote: > > Hi Andrea Brancaleoni, > > I'm about to remove UberWriter from Void Linux, since: > > * its maintainer has dropped it, > * its launchpad has been dropped > * it's Python 2 only, > > If I don't here anything from you in the next 7 days, I'll drop it. > > Even if you want to keep it, I would like to see it's replaced by > Apostrophe instead. > > -- > Danh > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "voidlinux" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to voidlinux+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/voidlinux/3f997121-e0d5-4441-a0ec-87f9007b4362o%40googlegroups.com.