OK I added both alsa and pulseaudio sim link to /var/service and now "speaker-test -t wav -c 2" is making "front left," "front right" sound. However when I go into i3 and go to youtube, HTML5 player is completely silent. How could this be? On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 5:42:13 AM UTC-8, tuxracer wrote: > > So, I installed alsa and pulseaudio and alsa plugin then made simlink > /etc/sv/alsa to /var/service and /etc/sv/pulseaudio to /var/service as well > but system is not detecting any soundcard. alxamixer returns blank and > nothing to configure. What went wrong? >