Dear Devs, I have several Void boxes in my office and I would like them to pull updates from a local source. I'm in China, every mirror listed has a slow connection. I think the best idea would be having a Tier 2 mirror of my own. Would you please tell me how do I set up such a mirrror? Thank you. Best regards, Wesley -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "voidlinux" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to voidlinux+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to voidlinux@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/voidlinux/73e8046c-0753-4fc7-9948-1ce137bf0d74%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.