Kai Stian Olstad @ 2019-08-24 13:12 UTC: > On 24.08.2019 13:41, Lugubris wrote: > >> Note that this is my first time trying to contribute back, also >> I don't >> have much knowledge on how linux packages work but I can look >> for >> updates from upstream and update the void repo when upstream >> marks as >> stable if thats easy enough. > > It require a little more involvement than that, you should at a > minimum be able build the packages on your own machine. > But if you read the above documentation you will learn how to do > that > and then the path to Void packaging is not that difficult. I should be able to do that, anything else to keep in mind? -- Lugubris 2AD2 612A AF91 A34B F09E FB04 0EB1 022B D624 0D7A -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "voidlinux" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to voidlinux+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/voidlinux/87r25a8toz.fsf%40disroot.org.