Sound is clicking. I think his time has come. The problem for me is the content of this disk. I have to recover everything. W dniu sobota, 1 grudnia 2018 09:56:16 UTC użytkownik Piotr Aleksandrowicz napisał: > > Does anyone have trouble with the disk after yesterday's system update? > Yesterday my laptop stopped responding.today he can not see the hard > disk.he does not even see him from under live-usb > info after boot: > > "ata1: softreset failed (device not ready) > > The disk also disappeared from the BIOS. > Does this mean that it is time to buy a new drive? > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "voidlinux" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to voidlinux+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to voidlinux@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/voidlinux/990b451f-fabe-4916-aba7-8f20b42279db%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.