Dear contributors, I am happy to announce that we are ready to release preliminary results of the "Developer Perception to Microsoft's acquisition of GitHub" survey. These results can be accessed at " https://naist-se.github.io/study-of-microsofts-github-acquisition/". Again thank you for your participation and please feel free to share or discuss these results. Best Regards, Natnaree On Thursday, July 5, 2018 at 4:53:08 PM UTC+9, Natnaree ASAVASERI wrote: > > Dear Void contributors, > > > I am Natnaree Asavaseri and currently undertaking a research internship at > Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Japan. As a part of my research, > I am analyzing the impact of Microsoft's acquisition of GitHub. > > > I would like to conduct a survey to understand how developers perceive the > Microsoft's acquisition of GitHub, especially from contributors to Linux > distributions and BSD families. So please consider voicing your opinion by > allowing us up to 5 minutes to complete our short survey. > > > https://goo.gl/forms/lbIL5qsinDRQyTaK2 > > > We would like to remind you that participation in this survey is > completely voluntary and your identity is hidden for anonymity. Thank you > in advance for your assistance. > > > Natnaree > > Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Japan > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "voidlinux" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to voidlinux+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to voidlinux@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/voidlinux/9f9247c7-ef35-4584-bdcd-29348f74fff4%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.