El mar., 25 de jun. de 2019 16:34, jacksprat escribió: > Well, I tried install to the identical pen drive that booted Void Linux > Live, and repeated what I did to grub-install, and the resultant USB drive > booted! However, the boot sequence died running the initramfs, just after > running dracut on the first partition of my HD [/dev/sda1]. I have aleady > seen my error in the grub.cfg file [scream]. This is going too be hard > work, but worth it in the end [?]. Just got to remember how grub.cfg is > coded.. > Maybe LILO is still an option? > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "voidlinux" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to voidlinux+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to voidlinux@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/voidlinux/CAHpAuDGcu2ZEToeJPN6Z%2BcQmmf466-d3nt-pA%3DvyNPGHnKMr3g%40mail.gmail.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.