Indeed, I downloaded and installed Void Linux LXDE flavour on October 2015 (in a virtual machine on my Mageia Desktop), but since then I seldom used it... I'll try to update it with the command you suggest: xbps-install -R http://repo.voidlinux.eu/current -Su and report later what I get. Thanks! Em quarta-feira, 11 de maio de 2016 11:36:19 UTC-3, Simon Thoby escreveu: > > > Certificate verification failed for /CN=repo.voidlinux.eu > Wow ! How old is your system ? (rephrased: how long haven't you updated > it ?) > It looks like your certificates are too old to support the Let's Encrypt > certificate used on repo.voidlinux.eu. > Try maybe with xbps-install -R http://repo.voidlinux.eu/current -Su ? > Otherwise, if the aforementionned command don't work, try upgrading > manually your certificates and re-trigger an upgrade. > > Anyway, i would like to point out that there is a very active channel on > IRC (#voidlinux at freenode) and you could get answers way faster. > > Good luck ! > > SImon T >