Hello, In the package overview I can't find either libreswan nor networkmanager-l2tp. Are these in the xbps-src and/or has someone been able to compile them from source another way? It seems only this combination works with my office VPN setup. Another question: has someone been able to install/run vmware workstation on VOID? The player seems to work, but I need the workstation. Thank you! Regards, Angelo -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "voidlinux" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to voidlinux+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to voidlinux@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/voidlinux/c1206634-de22-4d44-ad1d-f4c1545d11bb%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.