Thanks for reply Leah, yeah I had tried the wget before and it didn't work for some reason. But could try that again. Being sarcastic, you should drop all other chromiums and just do Brave as flagship browser lol. :-P /nah, cause this time next year, I'll probably realize Brave isn't all it's cracked up to be and I'll be after another privacy browser (Iron, Epic, etc) lol. On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 8:24:31 AM UTC-5, Leah Neukirchen wrote: > > Smo Oey > writes: > > > That sucks, doesn't the whole thing have to be installed on computer not > > just normal sized MB worth ? > > Just fetch their binaries from > https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/releases > > We already build enough chromium based browsers and are not interested > in maintaining yet another. > > cu, > -- > Leah Neukirchen > http://leah.zone > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "voidlinux" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to voidlinux+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to voidlinux@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/voidlinux/c4221af7-9514-4bbe-b554-d21a4b5c3bb9%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.