Hi there, I hope this is the correct place for reporting an issue. I´m using Wireguard for Android v 1.0.20200918 which worked fine as long as I was using Android 9. When I updated to Android 10 it seems that Wireguard is no longer able to access mobile Data. The Wireguard tunnel is working still fine if the phone is connected via Wifi only when connected via mobile Data (mobile phone network) the handshake fails (see wireguard-log.txt) Is this issue already reported? Do you need additional info? Greetings Jürgen Czerny