Hello, We have a Wireguard VPN and everything is working fine. There is just one little thing: IPv6 Happy Eyeballs. Without the VPN enabled, happy eyeballs works fine. The AAAA (IPv6) is preferred over A (IPv4). But as soon as we enable the tunnel, it's the other way around. IPv6-only sites are perfectly reachable, but dual-stack sites are always reached over IPv4. It is not a showstopper, but I am just trying to understand why this is. Anyone with the same experience and more knowledge about the inner workings of Wireguard and Apple's happy eyeballs implementation that would care to comment? Thanks! -- Marco Davids small, self explanatory test here: https://badipv4.sidnlabs.nl/ip.php https://badipv6.sidnlabs.nl/ip.php