Hi all, Thank you very much for developing WireGuard. I have been using it daily for all my VPN needs. This is my first time using mailing list, so please give me feedback if I'm using this wrong. Today after I received notification that an update was available, I immediately update my WireGuard installation and while waiting for the installation to complete, I enabled the ExperimentalKernelDriver flag. After the update was completed and WireGuard automatically reconnected my VPN connection, my Windows almost immediately got BSOD (~2-3s after VPN connected notification) and keep getting it after restarts (I set my account to auto-login). Thinking that maybe I shouldn't enable the flag immediately after an update, I disabled the flag through Safe Mode. But after a restart and enablement of the flag, I still got BSOD after WireGuard was connected. In the end, I decided to disable WireGuardNT for now and report this feedback. I am using WireGuard on my Windows 10 x64 21H1 installation. My VPN provider is Mullvad and I am connected through wireless (Wi-Fi 5) connection using Intel 9260 network card. I also attached WireGuard's log to this email. Please let me know if you need more information. Thank you very much for the support! Best regards, Andre Christanto