I'm no Picasso, but take a look at the attached. Essentially pin the standard set of options to be always visible, and make the conf area scrollable. On Wed, 17 Jun 2020 at 07:49, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote: > > I agree that having everything in the context menu can be a bit > unwieldy. I'm not sure I can imagine what you proposed with regard to > a "pinning" mechanism. Maybe you can draw something in MS paint > describing what you have in mind? -- Use this contact page to send me encrypted messages and files https://flowcrypt.com/me/phillipmcmahon P.S. Drowning in email? Try SaneBox and take back control: http://sanebox.com/t/old3m. I love it.