I've been trying to report an issue regarding the Android Kernel backend on irc freenode. I was told to email here. The problem: On LTE, my LTE carrier assigns two DNS servers, a private 10.x.x.x IP and 8.8.8.8. When using KERNEL BACKEND, establishing a tunnel doesn't override the carrier assigned DNS and DNS resolution goes through 8.8.8.8. All traffic still goes through the tunnel but the DNS does not respect the client config. On Userspace backend, the DNS i set in the client config (10.0.0.1 i.e. my PiHole server) is respected. I'm on One Plus 6 latest Android Q. I've tried 2 kernels: Cleanslate and Radioactive kernel. Both support Wireguard.