Hi, I have created a network as shown in this diagram: https://cloud.flossk.org/s/ZsLtNLsxmo8rxPD The red arrows show the WG connections. Only the server has a public IP. From client1 I can ping to the internet and also to client4: `ping 192.168.0.3` However I cannot ping to the LAN IP of client4: `ping 172.26.0.2` My ultimate goal is to be able to ping from client2 on LAN1 to client5 on LAN2 (both of which have no WG configuration and interface), routing through the WG network (client1 --> server <-- client4). Is this possible? I think that it should work, with proper routing, but I am not able to figure out the proper configurations. Has anybody tried something like this? Do you have any suggestions or advice? Thanks, Dashamir