Hi, I wanted to check if you'd be interested in acquiring "Microsoft Dynamics Users List" for your sales and marketing initiatives. We also have related technology users like: Oracle, PeopleSoft, Salesforce, Sap, NetSuite, Quickbooks, Hubspot and many more... Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the Counts and Pricing for your review. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon! Regards, Jessica Stewart Sr. Marketing Manager If you are not interested please reply with "Not Interested" In the Subject Line.