Hi, I'm curious to know if you'd be interested in procuring Microsoft Dynamics Users List for your sales and marketing initiatives. We do have related technology users like: Oracle PeopleSoft, Salesforce, Sap, NetSuite, Quickbooks, Hubspot and many more... Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the Counts and Pricing for your review. Awaiting for your swift response. Regards, Grace Stanley Sr. Marketing Manager If you are not interested please reply with "Not Interested" In the Subject Line.