I took a quick look at the namespace prefix section: That looks a bit overkill to me. Also using . and / as function prefixes can easily get confused with paths. I'd suggest using just one name space prefix for everything to keep things simple. It could be ::function, or pluginName::funciton for instance. If there are too many types, it makes it more confusing / cumbersome when writing. GI -- 'Common' Proof Techniques: 12. Proof by obfuscation -- A long plotless sequence of true and/or meaningless syntactically related statements.