On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 6:30 PM Ray Andrews wrote: > Just as well to have someone of known competence. I at least would have to learn the job on the > job. Still, it would be nice to be able to make some sort of contribution given all the help I've > received. Exactly my thoughts. I wouldn't have known how to do the job, but I would have been glad to do something to try to give back for all the help I've received over the many years. Still, glad to have someone who knows what they're doing take the helm! ~ Tj