It was back at the beginning of June: http://www.zsh.org/mla/users/2019/msg00144.html -Ross On Sun, Jun 30, 2019 at 4:56 AM Bart Schaefer wrote: > On Sat, Jun 29, 2019 at 5:09 PM Ross Combs wrote: > > > > This appears to be due to zsh emitting a ^[[J before printing the prompt. > > I don't know why it does this. Does zsh sometimes write to parts of the > > screen below the current line? > > Yes, ZLE uses the screen below the current line for things like > completion listings and messages. > > > [apologies for the broken message id chain -- I'm not subscribed to this > > list so I had to hand-craft this response] > > I've never seen the original messages from Grant. Rejected after list > forwarding because of sender domain SPF policy? >