Hi All, I have few multiline aliases for git. The suggestion looks like the following: [image: r/zsh - show completion description in single line] These multiline descriptions are draining my cognitive resources. Is there any way I can trim the description to single line. I think the function is: (( $+functions[__git_aliases] )) || __git_aliases () { local -a aliases __git_extract_aliases _describe -t aliases alias aliases $* } However, I am not sure how to do it actually. Being said that, a zstyle solution will be much better for me. *Thanks and Best Regards,Ahmad Ismail*