I've made some small mistakes in the text and in the attached file `zplugin-section.txt', I'm re-sending-now with the noticed bugs fixed: (PS1.: the thing consumed an 80 minutes of mine, but here it goes, I hope I'll reuse it someday). (PS2.: When searching for a new plugin, check out the EVALUATED (not standard) version of the unixorn/awesome-zsh-plugins/ list: https://github.com/zdharma/hacking-private/blob/master/zsh-plugin-assessor/README_new.md – it will help you active, work-invested plugins that are worth installing). ------------------------- I'm using over 22 plugins (the ones above-#22 being a git extensions loaded as plugins, but they're included in the attached zplugin-section.txt file), loaded by Zplugin in Turbo mode (so till-prompt time, i.e. zsh startup time, is ≤ 110 ms, tested now with `repeat 5 { time /usr/local/bin/zsh-5.6.2-dev-1 -i -c exit }', first cache-unwarmed, OSX-typical–after-pause–in–use–lagging results were ≤ 777 ms): 1. zplugin load zdharma/zsh-unique-id # assigns unique identification of the current Zsh session, both numeric in $ZUID_ID (== e.g. "5") and textual in $ZUID_CODENAME (== .e.g "proxima") 2. zplugin snippet OMZ::lib/git.zsh # for some prompts to work, and also to keep in touch with OMZ-"ideas" 3. zplugin load zdharma/zconvey # for inter-shell-talking via `zc-all' {command-to-send-to-other-zshells). See: https://asciinema.org/a/156726 4. zplugin load zdharma/zredis # for Zshell-variable-per Redis-db-key binding, e.g. to share variables between machines, also across network 5. zplugin light zservices/redis # A zplugin service, which runs Redis database in background of one Zsh session, moving to an other session if the current is closed 6. zplugin load psprint/zsh-editing-workbench # some edition bindings, like Alt-m to copy the shell-word on the left (see: https://github.com/psprint/zsh-editing-workbench#introduction) 7. zplugin load psprint/zsh-navigation-tools # for n-options and for Fast-Syntax-Highlighting tests – for editing of the large (10kB) function `n-history' in `zed -f', i.e. `zed -f n-history' 8. zplugin load zdharma/history-search-multi-word # a better zsh-navigation-tools's n-history - a syntax highlighted history, with support for searching for term1 (AND) term2 (AND) ..., i.e. for terms used in AND-fashion. See https://asciinema.org/a/155704. 9. zplugin load psprint/zprompts # a few prompts of mine 10. zplugin load halfo/lambda-mod-zsh-theme # a theme, loaded in turbo mode (see the complete invocation in the attached Zplugin section of ~/.zshrc) 11. zplugin load ergenekonyigit/lambda-gitster # theme, loaded like the above, i.e. 8th 12. zplugin load geometry-zsh/geometry # a theme, loaded like the 8th plugin above 13. zplugin load sindresorhus/pure # a theme, loaded like the 8th plugin above 14. zplugin load ~/github2/agkozak-zsh-prompt # atheme that I was developing, loaded from local disk-copy (i.e. `~/github2/agkozak....' – i.e. a local path passed to zplugin), like tha bove 8th plugin 15. zplugin load zdharma/zui # a TUI libraries, I sometimes use its `zui-demo-nmap' to run the network scanner `nmap' 16. zplugin load zdharma/zplugin-crasis # zplugin's Textual User Interface (i.e. a TUI) 17. zplugin load ~/gitlab/zsh-tag-search.git # A history-search with tags support, available only to patrons (www.patreon.com/psprint). 18. zplugin load voronkovich/gitignore.plugin.zsh # Provides `gii' command that appens given .gitignore templates into this file; use case is e.g.: `cd github2/zplugin; gii vim' # append vim-helper-files to .gitignore' 19. zplugin load zsh-users/zsh-autosuggestions # the after-prompt-text automatic fish-like suggestions 20. zplugin load zdharma/fast-syntax-highlighting # fork of zsh-users/zsh-syntax-highlighting – an extended version of it 21. zplugin load psprint/fsh-auto-themes # a per-directory theme assigning plugin – e.g. doing `echo safari >| ~/github/zplugin.git/.fsh-theme' having the syntax-highlighting theme automatically switched when entering and when leaving this directory (i.e.`~/github/zplugin.git'). Available only to patrons (www.patreon.com/psprint). 22. zplugin load zdharma/zsh-diff-so-fancy # an extension for Git – advanced diff tool, produces much more information-rich and readable diffs Al the `zplugin load ...' calls should be preceded by an `zplugin ice ...' call – THE ATTACHED zplugin-section.txt from my `~/.zshrc has them included. On Mon, 7 Jan 2019 at 22:57, Hoji, Akihiko wrote: > > Hi, > > In the ever expanding universe of ZSH plug-ins, I am curious to see what plugins ZSH users are using, particularly from those who run ZSH under OSX and Linux bistros so that I can incorporate them. I do a bit of Python, Java, Ruby, and R scripting, and remote (clusters) and local machine management …etc. > > Thanks. > > > AH -- Sebastian Gniazdowski News: https://twitter.com/ZdharmaI IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/chat.freenode.net:+6697/#zplugin Blog: http://zdharma.org