Hi, I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring contacts list of Car Rental Companies for your sales and marketing campaigns. We can also provide verified contacts of: * Car rental agencies * Leasing companies * Car rental brokers * Fleet management companies * Transportation company managers. Let me know your thoughts and target geography, so that I can get back to you with counts and pricing details for your review. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon! Regards, Linda Hitchcock Demand Generation Manager If you are not interested in receiving our mails reply in subject line leave out or remove.