Hi, Did you get a chance to see the below email.? Please let me know your interest, so that I can revert back with counts and pricing available.? Regards, Julianna Rose| B.D.Exe From: Julianna rose [mailto:julianna.rose4@listsolutioninc.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 1:31 PM To: 'zsh-workers@zsh.org' Subject: Zsh - Participants Of BIO 2019 Hi, This is the Proposal of The BIO International Convention 2019 Attendees email list. List includes: E-mails, contact number and other fields on an excel sheet. Visitors: Decision-makers CEOs / VP/ Managing Director Director/ Mid-level Manager Service providers Biotechnology and Pharma Leaders We do charge for our services, Would you like to see counts and pricing details available.? Awaiting for your reply, Regards, Julianna Rose| B.D.Exe If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as "Exclude Me"