Hi, Did you had a chance to review the email which I sent across? Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions so that I will provide you more information regarding the counts, pricing along with a few samples for your reference. Please let me know your Target Industry: ______________________ Target Titles: ______________________ Target Geography Location: ____________ So that I can send you more information and a few samples for your review. Waiting for your swift response. Regards Cecilia Davis Manager - Demand Generation Subject: Acumatica Users List Hi, I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Acumatica Users List. Every contact will include: Company Name, Web Address, Contact Name, Verified Email, Job Title, Complete Mailing Address, LinkedIn Profile, Phone Number, FAX Number, Total Employees, SIC Code, and Industry details. If you are interested in acquiring it, let me know your target audience (Job titles/product users/ Geography), and I will get back to you with counts and pricing details for your review. Thank you and I look forward to hear from you. Regards Cecilia Davis Manager- Demand Generation If you do not wish to receive further emails kindly reply with "Leave Out"