Hi, I wanted to check if you'd be interested in purchasing Acumatica Users List for your marketing campaign. Each Contact Includes: Contact Name, Company Name, Job Title, Website, and Industry, SIC Code, Email address, Direct Mail address, Telephone Number, Revenue Size of the Company, Employee Size, etc. Let me know your interest, So that I can get back with Counts and Pricing for your review. If it's irrelevant to you please let me know your criteria: Target Industry: ______________ (Any Industry) Target Geography: ____________ (Worldwide) Target Job Title: _______________ (Any Title). Look forward your quick response. Thanks and Regards, Kelly White Sr. Marketing Manager If you are not interested kindly reply back with Not Interested.