Your NETFLIX Please Update Your Payment Method Dear Customer, We recently failed to validate your payment information,We hold on record for your account,therefore we need to ask you to complete a brief validation process in order to verify your billing and payment details. Your account will be closed within 24 hours if you dont update your information. Clicktthefbuttonfbelowftolstartt LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Questions? Visit the Help Center. _____ Thank you for your time. This email has been sent to you because you created a Netflix account,Please do not reply to this email, as we are unable to respond from this email address. If you need help or would like to contact us, please visit our Help Center. This message was mailed by Netflix. Privacy | Our Customer Terms Please do not reply to this email as we are unable to respond. The contents of this email are strictly confidential.