Tim Lee wrote on Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 19:58:30 +0800: > > Tim: Would you have time to address the remaining points from the > > original review, https://zsh.org/workers/48306, either by implementing > > them and sending a revised patch, or by counterarguing them? > > I think I'll just porpose something simple, since I'm not very familiar > with ZSH. > > Patch: Thanks, applied, and here's a patch series for implementing the other outstanding points. Would you review it, please? See anything that could go wrong, or that's missing? Cheers, Daniel