I use a custom-made Telegram bot to be able to send commands to my server. The bot basically runs `zsh -c INPUT` on its input and returns output. (I don’t suppose there is anything like https://github.com/nrepl/nrepl for zsh?) I sometimes find myself in need of the assistance of zsh’s completion system. Is there any way I can get the candidate completions by running a command? I have googled, and found https://github.com/Valodim/zsh-capture-completion, but it’s a hack. I imagine it would be better if zsh offered this functionality itself. PS: Please “reply-all.” I’m not subscribed to the mailing list. (It’s always a good idea to reply-all.)