On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 at 03:12, Daniel Shahaf wrote: > Tomasz, if you devise a patch for these issues, please post it so it can > be reviewed and applied. (If you prefer to wait for the Internet to > write the patch you want, feel free to do so, but that strategy doesn't > always work.) > Don't get me wrong but I have no time to learn that code from scratch to make a decision which one of each pair of definitions should be chosen as the correct one. For someone who is maintaining that code, making such a decision should be way easier. kloczek -- Tomasz Kłoczko | LinkedIn: http://lnkd.in/FXPWxH