Strange behavior when using vi editor mode. It goes something like this, with "|" being cursor: %: bindkey -v %: mv /some/file /some/other/file commands: Bi %: mv /some/file |/some/other/file At this point I can type in new stuff just fine, and up to the point where I reentered insert mode, but anything earlier than that beeps and doesn't delete. Stranger still is when I %: mv /some/file /SOME/OTH|er/file Changes it to caps. I'm using version 5.0.6 and have reproduced the error on multiple x86_64 machines with default configuration. Since no one else seems to be reporting this bug and it's so severe I figure it's likely there's something I just don't get. If that's the case I'm sorry for all the trouble, but can you let me know what's happening?