So it sounds like Jun's fix is the right one? - Vin On Sun, Apr 4, 2021 at 2:27 PM Bart Schaefer wrote: > (I'm on "vacation" this week so won't have as much feedback as I have > lately.) > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2021 at 7:01 AM Vin Shelton > wrote: > > > > Also, why was the test change necessary in the first place? > > The test was not checking the correct thing. expand-or-complete first > invokes the built-in expand-word and then falls back on completion, > but the patch updated the _expand completer (which was never reached > after expand-word produced a result). >