Hey Everyone, I gave our designer the feedback and this is what he came back with https://cl.ly/aca8f4c2ecab I think the icons are great, but the wordmarks need work. I've been playing with different fonts and I'm just not happy yet https://cl.ly/b92d660678b9 Look forward to your feedback. Regards, Justin Dorfman @jdorfman On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 9:55 AM Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote: > On Fri, 28 Jun 2019 at 12:13, Stephane Chazelas > wrote: > > > > 2019-06-27 16:20:31 -0700, Bart Schaefer: > > [...] > > > Now that you mention it, I'm curious how orange and black got chosen > > > in the first place? Is it because zsh was invented at Princeton? > > [...] > > > > Sorry for throwing a completely unrelated idea late to the > > party, but when the idea of a new zsh logo was first mentioned, > > one thing that came to my mind was a "ZSH" made with multicolor > > lego bricks to reflect the multi-faced, modular nature of zsh > > (and it can be shaped any way you want; playdough would also > > work there I guess). > > > > Maybe not the best image for a shell as lego bricks may convey > > some "building" meaning which do not as directly apply to a > > shell as to other tools. > > I would agree that the lego bricks convey the 'building" meaning, > which to me appears as a "free your mind" sense, which if shared among > other people would be an useful one for Zsh as the message to convey > about itself. > > > -- > Sebastian Gniazdowski > News: https://twitter.com/ZdharmaI > IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/chat.freenode.net:+6697/#zplugin > Blog: http://zdharma.org >