Hi Zsh , It’s a Pleasure to get in touch with you. There are multiple ways to stand high against your competitors, with our alliance we can overcome the shortcomings of your website to compete and acquire maximum web visibility. Our Analytic Team has gathered few points which will be beneficial for your online business. By implementing new strategies we can help your business grow and reduce major obstacles which you might be facing to promote your website worldwide. *On Page optimization Issues prevails* This isn’t just Google Map for local landing page, rather so many additional factors which have been ignored. · Robots.txt file missing or disallows wrong site data. · For most of the links 301 redirect missing or points to a 404 page. · Google crawler fetched data gives so many errors. · Xml sitemap change frequency and priority has not been set correctly. *Back-Link Again “Which sites your target audience visits”* Backlinks are no- more just links that adds to your authority, rather it’s a meaningful way to reach your target audience. Identifying your target market is only one-fifth of the battle. Now Opportunity is to deliver on their key searches. This e-mail provides you a glimpse of services which we offer. If you require any sort of assistance then kindly contact us back on my email address. Alternatively you can also provide us with your phone number and best time to call you. Regards *Tara Dean*