On Thu, Mar 14, 2024 at 3:15 PM Oliver Kiddle wrote: > > Bart Schaefer wrote: > > I hesitate in suggesting this, but ... is there any existing case in > > which "${{" is valid? If not, I think I can change ${|var|...} to be > > ${{var}...} without too much violence (except to the doc, bleah). > > [...] I marginally prefer ${{var}...} > Certainly if it does involve much violence, what we currently have is > working. It was slightly more violent than I expected, and consequently there is probably some room for optimization, but the attached has it working (minus Doc update as yet). Following workers/52635 the extra "TEST COMPLETE" test in D10 is not really needed any more.