On Fri, Nov 29, 2019, 4:22 AM zsugabubus < zsugabubus@national.shitposting.agency> wrote: > zstyle ':completion::complete:*' list-colors 'fi=mXXX \e[' > > Zsh doesn't seem to correctly handle cases when “color” causes something > to being printed on the screen > Color sequences are assumed to be zero-width. They aren't supposed to insert printable text, the shell has no way to know how much space that will use. I'm not completely sure if it's a bug or I am trying to do something > illegal with `list-colors`/`LS_COLORS`. > The latter :-)