The section on csh-to-zsh alias equivalence had a number of not-incorrect but not-up-to-date references. Attached patch fixes these. However, when I do "cd Etc; make FAQ" on Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS, I get some strange formatting. Hopefully you can see what I mean in the copy-paste below despite possible gmail line wrap: --- 8< --- Here is Bart Schaefer's guide to converting csh aliases for zsh. 1. ) If the csh alias references "parameters" (\!:1, \!* etc.), then in zsh you need a function (referencing $1, $* etc.). In recent versions of zsh this can be done by defining an anonymous function within the alias. Otherwise, a simple zsh alias suffices. 2. ) If you use a zsh function, you need to refer _at_least_ to $* in the body (inside the { }). Parameters don't magically appear inside the { } the way they get appended to an alias. --- 8< --- That is, most paragraphs get a hanging left indent (outdent?), but not all do. This happens in other sections, not just the one touched in the patch. I'm not sure the hanging leader is even intentional. Do others see this?