There are plenty of pull requests on there: https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh/pulls?q=is%3Apr Anyway, I thought I would ask upfront, before putting in the work. I think the experience for new users could be improved considerably, but it would require quite a bit of changes to zsh-newuser-install. On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 10:05 PM Patrick Reader <_@pxeger.com> wrote: > AFAIK, that is not an official repository. All development/integration > is done by good old fashioned diffs via email > > On 06/02/2021 20:03, Marlon Richert wrote: > > Hi, Zsh devs, > > > > Would you be open to receiving a major overhaul of > > `zsh-newuser-install`? And if so, would it be OK if I submit it as a > > pull request on https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh > > ? > > > > Regards, > > —Marlon > > >