Hi zsh.sourceforge.net In today’s digital world if you want to stay ahead of competition, you should always be prepared to overcome new updates by Google and be ready with new strategies to implement. *I have a complete analysis report ready with me which shows your website needs immediate improvement. Some of the points are mentioned below: * - Due to poor and unauthorized link sites. - Relevant keyword phrases are not visible on first page listing. - Due to HTML validation errors and warnings present in website. - Your website is not search engine friendly. - Website content quality is not high standard. - Website is having on-page and on-site issues. Our experienced Google Analytics professional understand all recent updates. We will prepare an advanced digital marketing campaign to generate maximum traffic and boost your search engine ranking. For more details please reply. We have 24*7 supports, so you can contact any point of time with your website issues. *Best Regards,* *Osterholt Linda* …………………………………………………… [image: beacon]