I forgot to mention that bash does not reproduce the problem. Only ZSH. El mié., 17 de junio de 2020 04:25, Roman Perepelitsa < roman.perepelitsa@gmail.com> escribió: > On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 1:22 AM Franco Gastón Pellegrini > wrote: > > *In the gif I'm using powerlevel10k and lots of scripts, BUT the problem > > can be reproduced perfectly with a fresh vanilla installation of zsh* > > It seems that I can reproduce it ONLY on windows v2004, WSL 2, and > windows > > terminal > > I suggest reporting it to Microsoft Terminal. Make sure that your > report contains complete instructions to reproduce the problem and > that they are short. It might look like this: > > > > To reproduce: > > 1. Install Microsoft Terminal from Windows Store. Keep the default > settings. > 2. Enable WSL and install Ubuntu 20.04 from Windows Store. > 3. Start Ubuntu 20.04 via WSL2. > 4. When bash prompt appears, run: > sudo apt-get install -y zsh && zsh -f > 5. When zsh prompt appears, run: > for i in {1..20}; do for x in {a..e}; do print -s $x$i; done; done > 6. Press and hold the UP key until nothing stops changing on the screen. > > - Actual: screenshot. > - Expected: either a screenshot or textual description. > > System information: > > - Windows version: xxx. > - Microsoft Terminal version: xxx. > > > > Needless to say, verify that *you* can reproduce the issue by > following these instructions. If you cannot, figure out what needs to > be added or changed so that the problem reproduces. > > Roman. >