Hi, I recall once reporting a problem to this list, to which Bart responded with "you'll thank me later" about the correct array-append syntax, which is arr+=( ... ), not arr+=.... I cannot find this message. I've only found a report on IRC that's related, however, what's in it appears to work fine: http://sprunge.us/sUNWBk Can anyone provide an example of the "almost-works" property of the +=... syntax? -- Sebastian Gniazdowski News: https://twitter.com/ZdharmaI IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/chat.freenode.net:+6697/#zinit Blog: http://zdharma.org