Hi zsh.sourceforge.net Online Promotion has never been that critical as it’s now until you move ahead in a right direction. Every search engine now emphasis on user-experience, however going over your website what I can see optimization methods are quite ignorant. 1. Every search engines count *Error* free websites. 2. Strategic optimization for *relevant links *been ignored. 3. Proper *Keyword selection* and ranking. 4. Your *Social Media* presence seems lost. As a company we talk and deliver with guarantee, again digital marketing strategy is an open ended approach where you need to do proper A/B testing to get your ROI. I guess, now you are wondering how to and where to start. It’s easy! You can reply me back for a *free website analysis report* or contact me on below mentioned numbers to discuss further. *Best Regards,* *Juan Jake* *Digital Marketing Consultant* -------------------------------------------------------------- [image: beacon]