Hi zsh.sourceforge.net Team, Greetings. Hope you are doing great. I would like to disclose some facts about your website. I hope you won’t mind spending only 2-3 minutes to have a look at the following lines: Have you got a chance to review my mail, which I had emailed you couple of days back?Unfortunately we heard nothing from you. And I had mentioned the entire website technical errors in that mail, which have affected the website rank in the Google Search and Traffic. *We found some major issues with your website:* 1. Low online presence for many competitive keyword phrases. 2. Stumpy image optimization. 3. Deprived website content. 4. We have all the best expertise to take the risk and give you what we commit. 5. If you are willing to have more business in online and more Return on Investment (ROI) we are just an Email /Phone away. 6. We can increase the number of visitors to your website, and get you on the top searches of all the search engines. 7. Affordable way to publish your website and get online business. 8. Your website is currently not being properly promoted online, which is affecting your marketing strategy and goals. 9. Your presence in social media platform (Face book, Twitter, etc.) is minimal. This is depriving you of a huge market of prospective referral clients. If you are interested for the *Website Technical Analysis* and *Details SEO Proposal*, Then we will send you. We are providing the *SEO* and *SMO* Service with a very competitive price. If you have any issues Please do let me know. *Warm Regards,* Gerard Brodak* | Senior Sales Advisor* *-------------------------------------------------------------------*