Hi, I hope you are doing great! How about targeting our* Recently Updated* *Microsoft Dynamics GP Users Records *for your marketing and sales growth. *We can also provide you with more data intelligence like:* Oracle E-Business Suite, Sage 100c, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Infor ERP, NetSuite ERP, MIE Trak Pro, Acumatica, SYSPRO, Epicor ERP, SAP Business One, NetSuite ERP, OfficeBooks and many more. *Data Fields –* Name, Title, Email, Company Name, and Company Details like, Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry. Kindly review and let me know your targeted criteria and I will get back to you with detailed information accordingly. *Thanks,* *Andrea Marlen**| Demand Generation Head* If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply back “Unsubscribe" in a subject line.